Obtaining a Police / Traffic Crash Report

Police reports may be obtained by coming to the Police Department (1040 Park Drive) and making the request.

By act of the Leeds City Council, there is a cost of ten (10) dollars for each report.

Individuals that are "out of town" may submit a request for records, to The Leeds Police

Records Custodian, by calling 205-699-2581.

Note: The fee would have to be received, via US Mail, before the report would be sent.