Residential Garbage Pickup
The City of Leeds residential garbage/waste management services are managed by GFI Green for Life (who bought out Ecosouth). GFI uses the same containers that were delivered by Ecosouth to all residential customers.
If you are a residential customer living in the city limits of Leeds and still have not received a new container, Ecosouth may not know who you are so it is VERY IMPORTANT that you call Ecosouth to let them know that you have not received your container and set up your service.
If you are a business customer and desire waste management services from Ecosouth, you will need to call Ecosouth and set up new service in order for them to service your account.
See link below for your trash pickup schedule.
If you have a complaint about your household trash waste management service, please click on the button below to submit your concern.
GFI Contact Numbers: 205-203-0861 or 800-243-5580
GFI/Ecosouth 2022-2023 Holiday Schedule:
- We will be observing September 5th, 2022, Labor Day : Off Monday our work week Tuesday – Saturday
- We will be observing November 24th, 2022, Thanksgiving Day Off Thursday work week Friday and Saturday
- We will be observing May 29th , 2023 Memorial Day Off Monday work week Tuesday – Saturday
- We will be observing July 4th , 2023 Off Tuesday work week Wednesday – Saturday.
- We will be observing September 4th, 2023, Labor Day Off Monday work week Tuesday – Saturday.
- We will be observing November 23rd , 2023 Thanksgiving Day Off Thursday work week Friday – Saturday.
- We will be observing December 25th, 2023, Christmas Day Off Monday work week Tuesday – Saturday.